SAW IF I STAY TODAY!!!!! FIRST TIME I’VE EVER SOBBED AT A MOVIE! AMAZING 10/10 100% recommend. Bring tissues.
we’re all stories in the end
boys…i have a hint 4 u: black skinny jeans
And plaid shirts with rolled up sleeves
When did he stop treating you like a princess?
Domestic violence and abuse can happen to anyone, but the vast majority of victims are young girls and women simply because they are “the weaker sex”.
Did you know:
- On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner. This constitutes nearly 40% of all female homicide victims.
- 45% of women are abused/raped by current husbands or partners, 9% by former partners, and a further 29% of perpetrators were otherwise known to the victim. Only 17% are attacked by by strangers.
- 44% of victims of domestic violence are involved in more than one incident. A large number of women experience the same abuse every week.
- On average, a woman is assaulted 35 times before her first call to the police.
- 30% of domestic violence either starts or will intensify during pregnancy.
- In almost 75% of incidents, a child is present or in a room closeby.
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.
It’s time to show the world that we are not weak and we will simply not stand for this kind of ill treatment. Women should be treated as princesses, like Ariel and Cinderella, who never have to live in fear of their so-called Prince Charming.
It’s time to stand up. To speak out. To be heard.
Women’s domestic abuse/violence helplines (worlwide):
- Women’s Aid/National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- EB Women’s Aid: 0800 0852 654
- Refuge: 020 7395 7713
- Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 80 10 800
- Women’s Aid Federation (Northern Ireland): 0800 917 1414
- National Centre for Domestic Violence: 0844 8044 999
- WDA Helpline: 0161 636 7525
- Rape Crisis support: 0808 802 9999
- Relate: 0300 100 1234
- Kiran Asian women’s aid: 020 8558 1986
- Independent Choices: 0161 636 7525
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224
- DAHMW: 1-888-743-5754
- Safe Horizon for DA/V: 800.621.HOPE (4673)
- Safe Horizon for Rape: 212.227.3000
- Love Is Respect: 1-866-331-9474
- National Teen Dating abuse/violence:
866-331-9474 or 866-331-8453
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network): 1-800-656-4673
- White Ribbon: 02 9045 8444
- National Sexual Assault/Family/Domestic hotline: 1800 737 732
- LifeLine: 13 11 14
- The Women’s Domestic Violence Crisis Service:
(03) 9322 3555 or STD Freecall 1800 015 188
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292
- Domestic Violence Victoria, AUS: 9921 0828
- DVConnect Womensline - Queensland: 1800 811 811
OTHER/MORE - some repeats:
- National Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (TDD): 1-800-787-32324
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence: 1-800-299-6504
- Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-548-2722
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse): 1-800-477-4111
- Child Abuse Hotline Support & Information: 1-800-792-5200
- Women’s Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline: (UK Only) 0345 023 468
- Sexual Abuse Centre: (UK Only) 0117 935 1707
- Sexual Assault Support (24/7, English & Spanish): 1-800-223-5001
- Domestic & Teen Dating Violence (English & Spanish): 1-800-992-2600
- Relationships Australia: 1300-364-277
- Criminal Law Advice Line: 020 7251 8887
Let’s put a stop to women’s domestic violence and abuse - FULL STOP.
If you’re being treated in a way you know isn’t right, pick up the phone and get help. And get out. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. IT’S TIME TO CHANGE.
If in need of immediate help from abuse/violence, call the police (999/911 etc).
We’re in this together.
"When did he stop treating you like a princess?"/It doesn’t have to be this way - DISCLAIMER: I do not own these images. Courtesy of Saint Hoax.
FIND OUT MORE HERE.
REBLOG AND SPREAD THE WORD. NOW.
GET REBLOGGING PEOPLE.
please please reblog this.
"wow! who taught you to do your makeup like that?"
"wow! who taught you how to make that?"
"wow! who taught you-"
why do you know so much about sex
why are you so calm about porn
Why do you know so much about murdering people
Why do you want to murder a lot of people
when u dont know if ur ocs backstory is really cliched or not
IT TOOK ME A MINTUE TO REALIZE THIS IS A FACE AND NOT THREE BLUNTS
BAMF Dr. Watson. Three years, I waited for this moment for over three years. No-one can even remotely understand how much this scene meant for me.
and for all of us who screamed: Yes! At last Doctor!John!
And it was as good as we all hoped it would be.Doctor John H Watson, consulting BADASS.
May I add in something here? I think you may enjoy knowing this if you do not already.
What you saw right there was Captain John H. Watson, FNF, MD, Retired.
I’ve worked with military doctors. Doctors do bark out orders that they expect to be obeyed.
What you saw here was a commanding officer, a Captain, give a command.
While the doctor in John Watson can and has barked out orders we have not seen him give a command before.
This scene was pure Captain John H. Waston, FNF. When an officer gives a command to one of lesser rank he does not expect it to be obeyed; he knows it will be obeyed. There is no question of “if”. That does not exist in the military.
The soldier hesitated at first because John barked at him to “Call the ambulance, now! as Dr. John Watson.
When the soldier did not move to comply then Dr.John Watson switched gears right into Captain John Watson and he issued a command. The solider knew the difference immediately. He obeyed Captain Watson without hesitation.
John remained Captain Watson when he addressed Sherlock as “nurse”. That clearly startled Sherlock. When John became Captain Watson he remained within military protocol and addressed Sherlock in a military manner which is simple SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
It was also interesting to see Sherlock startled. Evidently he has not seen a lot of Captain Watson either.
Martin did a perfect turn here in this scene. He did not simply become louder, or more insistent. He became commanding.
And I absolutely agree with you! John Watson is a complete badass. However when he became military he was Captain John H. Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers and he was then Captain Badass!
Captain America: The First Avenger + Military Uniforms
This looks like a gender bender
I fully approve of this gender bend